25 July 2011

Inspired Mistakes - A blog


Because I am currently in the midst of my dullest summer that I can remember and because I have an extraordinary amount of free time, I have decided to create another blog, something completely different. This is a crafting blog, to keep track of things and ideas I have about various types of crafts, as well as to provide some motivation to complete these projects.

It's called Inspired Mistakes because I am an amateur crafter and despite my best intentions, things don't usually turn out as planned. But the site will serve as a creative outlet in a different way and allow me to showcase and explain some things that do turn out well.

If you get the chance, check it out :)

***EDIT - Sept 4th*** I have decided to delete this blog because, as much as I enjoy creating things, I don't do it frequently enough to sustain an entire blog, nor to I have the energy to keep it up. I think I'll stick to the occasional post on I Saw A Turtle, though I might revive the blog at a later date. I really like the name and the formatting took soooo long. We'll just have to see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola :)