7 May 2011

50 Book Challenge (#3)

It's been a while since I've updated this challenge. I had exams, end of the year projects, and papers a few weeks ago so reading wasn't really a priority. A lot of books were over due as well so much of the books on my to read list or ones I had already started, needed to be returned.

Any who, I recently finished about 3 books. Normally I would update my list every five books, but it's been such a long time that I've decided just to post them anyway.


Read/Listened to:
Born Red by Gao Yuan (*****)
Will Grayson Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan (audio book) (****)
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green (****)
Rosaura a las diez by Marco Denevi (in my Spanish Lit class - very good book) (****)
Paper Towns by John Green (actually went out and bought it after I read it) (**** 1/2)
The Gospel According to Peanuts by Robert L. Short (***1/2)
The Art of War by Sun Tzu (ebook) (***)
Looking For Alaska by John Green (****)
The Associate by John Grisham (***)
Talk Thai: The Adventures of Buddhist Boy by Ira Sukrungruang (***)
Freakin' Fabulous: How to Dress, Speak, Behave, Eat, Drink, Entertain, Decorate, and Generally be better than everyone else by Clinton Kelly (I felt terribly unfabulous after reading this) (***)
Pirate Latitudes by Michael Crichton (*** 1/2)
Lemonade Mouth by Mark Peter Hughes (*** 1/2) (I saw the Disney movie about a week ago so I already knew what was going to happen)

Reading/Listening to:
Me to We by Craig Kielburger and Mark Kielburger

To Read (in no particular order):
Next by Michael Crichton
Balance of Power by Tom Clancy
The Great Gatsby  by Francis Scott Fitzgerald (ebook)
North of Beautiful By Justina Chen Headley
Beyond the Dream by Shaudin Meglar-Foraster
Airframe by Michael Crichton

13/50

As of May 7th 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hola :)